COVID-19 Updates for GCPS and Skin Care
Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery and The Skin Care Center will re-open on Monday, 5/4.
Update for Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery
We have missed seeing you and we are excited to announce our re-opening on May 4, for in-office medical procedures and in-office consultations. Please call our office for details and scheduling. (850) 476-3223
Keeping You Safe at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery
We are adhering to social distancing guidelines, including:
- Call to schedule (no walk-ins)
- 6′ seating in our lobby
- “No Waiting Room Waiting” available, just call when you arrive for your appointment (click here to learn more)
- Free virtual consultations (click here to learn more)
- Staff are screening all patients to identify those who have recently traveled and/or those who are having symptoms.
- Staff members are receiving instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
- We are sanitizing all “high-touch areas” like door knobs, faucets, countertops, pens, etc. every 15 minutes and immediately after any patients or guests enter the lobby.
- Each exam room will be sanitized following each patient visit.