COVID-19 Updates for GCPS and Skin Care
Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery and The Skin Care Center ARE OPEN and we look forward to seeing you.
Keeping You Safe at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you RESCHEDULE your appointment:
- Shortness of Breath
- Body Aches
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Sore Throat
- Congestion/Runny nose
If you have any of these symptoms, please call your primary care physician for more guidance.
We are adhering to social distancing guidelines, including:
- Call to schedule (no walk-ins)
- You are REQUIRED to wear a mask will in our offices. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one
- 6′ seating in our lobby
- Virtual consultations are available (click here to learn more)
- Staff are screening all patients to identify those who have recently traveled and/or those who are having symptoms.
- Staff members are receiving instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
- We are sanitizing all “high-touch areas” like door knobs, faucets, and countertops throughout the day.
- Each exam room will be sanitized following each patient visit.