Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery and The Skin Care Center are open and we look forward to seeing you. We ask that you RESCHEDULE your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Body aches
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Sore Throat
- Congestion/Runny Nose
If you have any of these symptoms:
Call your primary care physician or the Florida Department of Health (866-779-6121—open 24/7) for instructions.
Keeping You Safe at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery & The Skin Care Center
We are adhering to social distancing guidelines, including:
- Call to schedule (no walk-ins)
- You are REQUIRED to wear a mask while in our offices. We ask that you bring a mask with you. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- 6′ seating in our lobby
- Virtual consultations are available (click here to learn more)
- Staff is screening all patients to identify those who have recently traveled and/or those who are having symptoms.
- Staff members are receiving instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene, and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
- We are sanitizing all “high-touch areas” like doorknobs, faucets, countertops, pens, etc. frequently throughout the day.
- Each exam room will be sanitized following each patient visit.
Protect yourself and your community:
Wear a face mask when in public spaces, particularly indoors.
Restrict contact with others, the recommendation is to remain at least six feet away from others.
Avoid group gatherings of more than 10 people.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. (Singing “Happy Birthday” two times while washing your hands is a good way to gauge the amount of time it takes to thoroughly wash your hands.)
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you in advance for your shared commitment to protecting yourself and our community.
Drs. Peter Butler, Jocelyn Leveque, & Nathan Patterson, and the entire Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Center Team