COVID-19 Updates for The Skin Care Center
Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery and The Skin Care Center will re-open on Monday, 5/4.
Update For The Skin Care Center
The Skin Care Center will re-open for elective medical procedures (such as Botox & dermal fillers) on Monday, May 4. For now, we will not be offering facials, but we hope to add them back soon.
Please call our office for details and scheduling: 474-0155
Keeping You Safe at The Skin Care Center
We are adhering to social distancing guidelines, including:
- Call to schedule (no walk-ins)
- 6′ seating in our lobby
- “No Waiting Room Waiting” available, just call when you arrive for your appointment (click here to learn more)
- Free virtual consultations (click here to learn more)
- Staff are screening all patients to identify those who have recently traveled and/or those who are having symptoms.
- Staff members are receiving instruction and ongoing updates about COVID-19, hand hygiene and other safety measures to decrease the likelihood of contracting or transmitting the infection.
- We are sanitizing all “high-touch areas” like door knobs, faucets, countertops, pens, etc. every 15 minutes and immediately after any patients or guests enter the lobby.
- Each exam room will be sanitized following each patient visit.