The Orgasm Shot Overview
The Orgasm Shot Cost
The cost is approximately $1,200 – $1500 (prices may vary), and the patient will obtain results for about a year. We recommend all patients consult this procedure before treatment.
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger and smoother vulva skin (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
How Does the Orgasm Shot Work?
Meet Our Team
At Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery, we understand that the selection of a plastic surgeon is an extremely important decision for any prospective patient. We believe communication, education and individualized patient care are the foundation for creating a strong and trusting patient-physician relationship. Our entire staff is absolutely committed to providing compassionate, personalized, individual attention before, during, and after surgery. We work together to deliver the best possible aesthetic outcomes in a setting that embodies the standards and lifestyle you seek.
We Accept Financing
Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery offers a variety of payment options so that your cosmetic surgery will suit your budget. All major credit cards are accepted, and financing plans are available.